Our mission statement
To facilitate safe, enjoyable snowmobiling by providing high quality trails; promoting snowmobiling as fun recreation; and fostering positive relations among snowmobile enthusiasts and the general public.
Our objectives for the key services we provide
- Govern and administer the corporation and its affairs.
- Develop and maintain well groomed, safe, accessible snowmobile trails in conjunction with land owners.
- Promote our trails and host community events to foster participation and camaraderie in snowmobiling.
- Attract and maintain club membership.
- Act and speak collectively regarding snowmobile matters on behalf of our members.
These aims as shown above were developed during our strategic planning in April of 2015. Club Member Services will be our major focus of attention going forward in the future for our members and snowmobile riders in our area. What are the services that snowmobilers can appreciate and value as a member of Eastman SnoPALS is very important. Providing groomed trails should not be the only service or function we provide. The relationships and social interactions we develop while riding are important and are the reason many people like to go snowmobiling.
Activities to Improve Member Services
- Toques, hats, golf shirts and sweat shirts with the Club logo can be ordered by contacting any club executive.
- We added an Arctic Cat Bearcat and C class groomer drag to our inventory to help us maintain some smaller sections of our trail system and to get some early season trail packing done prior to the big groomers getting out.
- Recycle Everywhere Containers have been obtained in November of 2015 for locating at the shelters.
- All paid members get 3 inch sticker for their snowmobile or truck in November 2015.
- Portable outhouses have been obtained for locating at 2 of our shelters in May 2015.
- Club float in area parades during the summer.
- Please view or join our Facebook page.
Join the Club and become involved. Membership is only $20 per person or $30 per family.
Fill in the form below, print and mail it to the address in the form below.